The Raritan PX2-5000 family of high-quality rack power distribution units (PDUs) offers real-time remote unit-level and individual outlet-level switching and power monitoring of current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW), power factor and energy consumption (kWh) with ISO/IEC +/- 1% billing-grade accuracy. The PX-5000 also supports Raritan’s plug-and-play environmental sensors. Users can define thresholds and receive alerts when thresholds are crossed for both power and environmental events.
Also locking ready capable sockets when used with Raritan's compatible locking cables.
The PX2-5000 series is available in Zero U (vertical mount) and 1U and 2U (horizontal mount) form factors with a wide variety of NEMA, IEC and other plugs and receptacles, including models that support high power distribution such as 400V. Precise power information can be monitored, and the PX-5000 configured, via a user-friendly Web browser GUI or command line interface. Power information is also displayed at the PDU locally. Security is ensured with up to 256-bit encryption, strong passwords and advanced authorization options, including permissions, LDAP/S and Active Directory®. Plus the PX-5000 series is fully compatible with Raritan's Power IQ energy management software solutions.
Power Metering and Monitoring
- Remote power monitoring, metering and rich data collection including current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW) and energy consumption (kWh)
- LED and alarms for unbalanced loads based on user-adjustable thresholds
- Capable of ISO/IEC +/- 1% billing-grade accuracy real-time power monitoring and metering, down to individual outlets for some models
Power Management, Security and Remote Access
- Alerts via SNMP, e-mail and syslog from individual outlets, units, lines and circuit breakers when user-adjustable thresholds are exceeded
- Standards based polling, configuration and alerting with encryption via SNMP v1, v2, v3 support, SETs, GETs and TRAPs
- Ethernet, serial, USB-A, USB-B and sensor connections
- Directory services support providing advanced authorization options, including permissions, LDAP/S, RADIUS and Active Directory®. 256-bit AES encryption and strong passwords
- Remote access via Web and CLI. Supports HTTP, HTTPS, SSH and Telnet
- Compatible with Raritan’s Power IQ®
- Environment-monitoring-ready intelligent rack PDUs with optional plug-and-play environmental sensors
- Alerts based on user-defined environmental thresholds
- LED indication if sensor is plugged in and detected
Hardware Hundreds of models
- High-power, including 400V power distribution and high temp 60C models
- High-quality construction and components such as solder connections to copper bus bars in PCBs, ISO 9000 quality manufacturing and quality components from Tyco, Hubbell® and Mennekes®
- Lightweight and strong extruded aluminum chassis with excellent heat dissipation and versatile button and bracket mounts
- Designed with 3D CAD/CAM software
-UL489 circuit breakers
- Smart reversible LED display that changes orientation
- Raritan’s 25 years of data center management and embedded development experience led to the embedded high-performance processor
- Locking Outlets ready capable sockets when used with Raritan's compatible locking cables.
PX2-5811 1PH, 230V AC, 32A, 6outlets: 6x IEC C-13, plug: IEC60309, 32A, 7.36kVA, Zero U vertical PDU, Ethernet, serial, USB-A, USB-B and sensor connections